Monday, July 12, 2010

I am sure to go all out

I have a bright and cheerful disposition, I am full of energy, modest , candid , and full of enthusiasm to life.grasp certain organization management skill . I believe firmly , so long as your company ed hardy shirtscan give me a chance ,nfl football jerseys I am sure to go all out, contribute my intelligence and wisdom for the company! I have very rich expertise in supply chain management as my work experience covers all supply chain parts from supplier to manufacturing, to business nike tnplanning till customer. I'm also a professional III level manager in P&G with 15 years.
Career Objective:ed hardySupply chain leader to make the supply ed hardy clotheschain as key comeptitive advantage of company and grow myselfI am slow walker but I never walk backward
love and be loved in return
I am your sunflower and you are my sunshine